LA-PALM ROYAL BEACH HOTEL, ACCRA
Situated on 30 acres of manicured green lawns in Ghana’s capital city of Accra, this city centre beach resort is a 159-room hotel with its own dedicated 10-room, 2,000 square meter conference centre, the Homowo Conference Centre. La-Palm caters to the business and leisure markets with its 3 restaurants and bars, a casino, health club, hair salon and pub plus a large swimming pool for adults and children. This hotel is indeed one Hotel with endless possibilities.
- The largest swimming pool complex in Ghana
- Theme park: Children’s playground with boat rides.
- Souvenir Shop
- Fitness Centre with latest equipment and fitness programs
Guest Rooms & Suites
- 159 guestrooms
- 131 Standard Rooms
- 11 Executive Club rooms
- 11 Junior Suites
- 4 Presidential Suites
- 2 Royal Suites
Guest Room Information
(May vary by room type)
- Private balcony
- Comfortable bedding
- In-room Safe
- iPod docks
- Self Controlled Air Conditions
- Hair Dryer
- LED TV with
- Satellite/ Cable + CNN
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Internet access.
Delight your senses with an array of dishes from around the globe. Enjoy exquisitely prepared international and local cuisines from any of our stylish dining outlets.
Restaurants & Bars Continental
- All day dining featuring Breakfast, lunch and Dinner buffets.
- Capacity130 seat indoor with breathtaking pool views.
- African themed restaurant located on the beachfront
- Serving special African dishes with a continental touch
- Open for Lunch & Dinner-Capacity 150 seat
- Chinese restaurant offering fresh Chinese vegetables, noodles and seafood,
- Open for Dinner only
- Capacity 100
- Full-service Ice cream parlor;
- Wide variety of Italian of Ice cream, tea and coffee beverages, pastries, fresh fruits and smoothies
- Open all day
- Indoor fully air conditioned bar.
- themed evenings
- Dance floor, live entertainment & snacks.
Fuller Pool Terrace
- Poolside bar
- Beverages and light snacks
- Bugum-238.50 sq.m
- Adae Kesie-391 sq.m
- Damba(lower)-155 q.m
- Damba(upper)- 150sq.m
- Kundum-101 sq.m
- Odwira- 64 sq.m
- Kwafie- 41.2 sq.m
- Afahye- 22.4 sq.m
- The largest swimming poolcomplex in Ghana
- Theme Park:Children’s playground with boat rides.
- Souvenir Shop
- Fitness Centrewith latest equipment and fitness programs
The Homowo conference centre offers business guests the latest conference facilities:
- Audiovisual projection equipment
- Audiovisual control units
- International Business Centre, Wi-Fi internet, and the latest conference technology
In December of 2003, KaiRo International opened the La Palm Casino in Accra, Ghana. This prestigious casino is located in the La Palm Royal Beach Hotel and benefits from the group’s experiences in Africa.
Rounding off their expertise, KaiRo International has succeeded in opening a casino that will remain the forerunner in Accra. KaiRo International operates to very high standards, using modern equipment and offering clients the best service available through well trained staff. KaiRo represents the total spectrum of investment and development in the gaming and hotel industry.
The company has offices in London and Dar es Salaam with casinos operating in the New Africa Hotel, Dar es Salaam, and Twin Peaks in Arusha and Colony Club in Blantyre, Malawi.
La Palm Casino is tastefully decorated to international standards with comfortable and spacious surroundings. In partnership with Ladbrokes.com, on-line sports betting facilities are provided. Additional facilities include a well stocked bar and the casino offers a comprehensive snack menu to their clients.
This casino offers a memorable evening of entertainment where our clients’ needs are well considered and catered to.
- Games: * Roulette * Poker * Raise ’em Poker * Blackjack * Pontoon *
- 3 American Roulette Tables
- 2 Blackjack Tables
- Poker Tables
- Texas “Hold em” Poker
- 54 state of the Art slot machines with additional touch bet screen, station 8 multi roulette machine.
- Betting on major international sporting events with Ladbrokes
- The casino opens at 12 noon daily (slots) and the tables open at 6pm and at 4pm on Sundays
- The casino is only open to persons over 18 years old
Whether you are looking for a vigorous workout or low-key exercise session, our fitness centre will help you stay fit. It is equipped with a full range of equipments including treadmill bicycle etc.
Hugging the shores of the Atlantic, Ghana’s premier city-centre beach resort, is located on 30 acres of lush lawns and landscaped gardens. Explore our unique world of luxury featuring 159 rooms laid out in chalet fashion, creating the feeling of a classic Ghanaian village setting with international standards.
Attractions & Land Marks
- The National Museum
- University of Ghana
- George Padmore
- Research Library of African Affairs
- Osu Castle
- Accra Mall
- National Theatre
- Accra International
- Conference Centre
- Jubilee House
- The markets of Accra
- Accra Arts Market